Fundamental Internet Concepts
Last Updated Date: 23.06.2023
if you work on an application development team for the web or mobile. Understanding how internet apps operate is among the first things you should learn.
You might attempt to study the Web Application from several perspectives in order to comprehend how it functions. You might strive to grasp how browsers and servers function as a front-end developer, as well as how servers function as a back-end developer.
This e-book attempts to explain these issues by focusing on Fundamental Internet Concepts. However, the foundation of these two topics is interaction and communication; if you do not comprehend this communication infrastructure, you will always lack some basic understanding.
- What is the Web?
- Web 1.0 (Publishing Web)
- Web 2.0 (Social And Co-Created Web)
- Web 3.0 (Semantic and Intelligent Web)
- Web 4.0 (The Mobile, Machine and Object Web)
- Web.5.0 (Sensory-Emotive Web)
- Internet Concepts
- What is RFC ?
- What is HTML, HTTP ve Hyper Text ?
- What is IP ?
- What is Port ?
- What is DNS ?
- What is URL ?
- Ağ (Network) Kavramları
- What is OSI Model ?
- TCP/IP vs OSI Model
- IPv4, IPv6 (Network Layer)
- TCP/IP vs UDP (Transport Layer)
- HTTP, SMTP, IMAP, POP3, FTP, AMQP (App Layer)
- HTTP Request ve WebSocket
- HTTP Request / Response
- Fetch API
- What is REST ?
- Can Servers Without REST API Make API Calls?
- REST Usage (Maturity Model)
- REST vs GraphQL
- REST vs SOAP
- REST vs RPC
- Web Hooks (User-Defined HTTP Callbacks)
- SMTP (Email)
- Email Flow